Compare BBC interviews with Labour Leadership candidates in ascending order of height

A few days ago, I congratulated the BBC website for making it possible for some of their video clips to be embedded in other websites and blogs (HERE).

So today, I'm taking advantage of the facility by giving readers the chance to compare the communication skills of candidates for the Labour leadership in one place. To ensure 'neutrality', they're presented in order of ascending height - for reasons explained in the previous post.

5th tallest:Diane Abbott


4th tallest: Andy Burnham



3rd tallest: Ed Balls



1st= tallest: David Miliband



1st= tallest: Ed Miliband

1 comment:

nancy said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon...

men